1. TYPE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
B. "Anonymous Information" means information that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Information; Anonymous Information does not permit the identification of individual persons.
2. HOW INFORMATION IS COLLECTED. When you communicate with us via our Site, African Sunrise Partners collects your Personal Information only if you provide it to African Sunrise Partners voluntarily. Portions of the Site may allow you to provide African Sunrise Partners with Personal Information in order to deliver requested materials, products or services to you.
3. INFORMATION WE TRACK A. Log Files. Similar to many websites, African Sunrise Partners gathers certain anonymous, non-personal information automatically and stores it in web server log files. This information includes internet protocol addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), site entry/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. African Sunrise Partners uses this information to improve our Site, analyze trends, administer the Site, track users' movements around the Site, and gather aggregate information about the Site user base as a whole. Aggregate information is data African Sunrise Partners collects about a group or category of services or Site visitors/users from which individual identities have been removed, and therefore does not include your Personal Information.
B. Cookies. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user's computer for record-keeping purposes. It can also help African Sunrise Partners understand how the Site visitors click to the Site, and what pages they view during their visit. Similar to many websites, African Sunrise Partners uses a standard technology called a “session cookie” to enable the Site to recognize you during a visit to this Site. The session cookie is stored in temporary memory on your computer and is not retained after you close your browser. You can set your web browser software to disable cookies. To do so, please refer to the help section of your specific browser for more information on how to manage or disable cookies. If you disable cookies, you may still view the Site, but some areas of our site may not work properly.
4. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. The Personal Information African Sunrise Partners gathers from you may be used for the following purposes: (i) to provide information, materials, or services that you have requested; and (ii) to provide you with information and materials about our services, products and/or related materials, such as electronic newsletters and/or promotional e-mails.
5. USE OF ANONYMOUS INFORMATION. AFRICAN SUNRISE PARTNERS may create Anonymous Information records from Personal Information by excluding information (such as your name) that make the information personally identifiable to you. African Sunrise Partners may use this Anonymous Information for any purpose in its discretion. Further, African Sunrise Partners reserves the right to use and disclose Anonymous Information to third parties.
6. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
B. Sharing Personal Information in the event of Acquisition . If African Sunrise Partners is acquired, merges with another entity or sells portions of its assets, our databases (which may contain your online personal information) will be among transferred assets. You will be notified via the Site of any such change in ownership or control of your personal Information.
7. CHILDREN UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE. You should be aware that this Site is not intended for, or designed to attract, children under the age of 13 and as such, African Sunrise Partners does not intentionally gather Personal Information about visitors who are under the age of 13.
9. SECURITY. African Sunrise Partners uses reasonable measures to maintain the security of your Personal Information. However, no company, including African Sunrise Partners, can fully eliminate security risks associated with the transmission of Personal Information through online transactions, and you do so at your own risk.
10. FOR OUR CANADIAN VISITORS. Canadian citizens, except under circumstances defined by law, are entitled to access their own Personal Information collected by African Sunrise Partners by writing to: African Sunrise Partners, PO Box 638, Patterson NY 12563, USA. African Sunrise Partners may ask you to pay an administrative fee for accessing or copying your Personal Information, but will inform you of the anticipated charges and confirm that you want us to proceed before processing your request. If you believe that the Personal Information about you that African Sunrise Partners has collected is incomplete or inaccurate, African Sunrise Partners will correct the information upon verification of the omission or error and of the identity of the person requesting the change. If you wish additional information about African Sunrise Partners’ Personal Information management, to access, correct or have African Sunrise Partners investigate any matters in relation to your Personal Information, please contact us at the address provided above.
12. NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers who are California residents and who have provided African Sunrise Partners with "personal information" (as that term is defined in Section 1798.83) to request certain information about the disclosure of that information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident with questions regarding this, please contact African Sunrise Partners at firstname.lastname@example.org or at PO Box 638, Patterson, NY 12563.